So the Big 12 officials are saying everything is fine and dandy in their conference and no one is looking to leave for another conference. Has anyone told Missouri this?
Seems to us that the Big 12 is trying to put up a nice united front, but it doesn't look good. Also, don't overlook a little less publicized possible defection of Boise State from the WAC to the MWC.
Our 66th podcast also covers:
1. Lane Kiffin's outrageous salary at USC
3. Brian Kelly playing used car salesman to the Notre Dame faithful
4. Mike Leach's lawsuit and what it might cost him
5. Mark Richt's future at Georgia
6. The renewal of the Miami-Notre Dame rivalry
Hope you enjoy another episode of Eye and Eer: College Football Podcast.